Our patients frequently talk to us about looking older than they feel. They have a sense of good physical health but believe they look tired, or even sad. Common complaints or concerns include droopy or heavy eyelids, puffy and baggy lower eyelids or sagging of the brows and cheeks. These are all natural and not uncommon concerns.
Reconstructive surgery with fine detail to contouring, symmetry and balancing your facial features will correct many of the signs of aging. Dr. Z’s use of minimally invasive techniques and surgical approaches that hide incisions and elevate tissues to a natural position provide his facial cosmetic surgery patients a more youthful, and natural appearance.
Some of the Aesthetic Services We Offer:
- Forehead, brow eyelid and cheek lifts (traditional and endoscopic)
- Asian eyelid (double eyelid surgery)
- Face Lift
- Eyelid surgery
- Facial reconstructive Surgery
- Earlobe repair
- Lip enhancement, surgical and non-surgical
- Wrinkle reduction, surgical and non-surgical
- BOTOX® and dermal fillers
- Facial skin resurfacing: peels, laser or plasma resurfacing
- Scar revision